Seattle Nonparental Custody Petition Attorney

A person other than a child’s parent may petition the court to gain legal custody of a child if it can be proven that the child is not in the physical custody of one of its parents or that neither parent is a suitable custodian.

V. Freitas Law has significant experience representing both persons bringing a nonparental custody claim as well as parents who are defending against one. If you wish to inquire into this type of proceeding or find yourself in the midst of one, you would benefit from our knowledge and expertise.

Legal Questions? Don’t Hesitate To Call Our Seattle Family Lawyer.

For more information, contact us online or call 206-536-2875 today.